- Five Favorite Literature Themed Coffee Shops over at Quirk Books (I am absolutely making it a priority to visit D'Espresso)
- The Origins of Sex: How the First Sexual Revolution Shaped Modern Society over at Brain Pickings
- Also at Brain Pickings, Sylvia Plath's Drawings
- Crime and Punishment as a Pie Chart over at PWxyz
- Ummmm, ewww! Erotic retelling of Jane Eyre from Pan Macmillian called "Jane Eyre Laid Bare" over at The Bookseller (seriously? when is this Fifty Shades/poorly written erotica/awful fan fiction trend going to be over??? What's next? Pride, Prejudice, and Penetration? Leave your best suggestions for titles of classics that could be on deck for a sensual retelling).
(image via Huff Post Books)